Mission & Values
Our mission is to build individual and organizational capacity to improve health by:
- Working with partners to creatively address public health practice issues;
- Translating public health research into practical resources; and
- Providing professional development, planning, and evaluation services.
We believe that:
- Connecting and empowering people expands opportunity;
- Growth and learning drive progress;
- Health equity is a building block of a just society; and
- Ethical public health practice both draws from and contributes to the evidence base.